Thursday, June 23, 2011

Update on Health

Things on my health front haven't been getting any better. My anxiety is causing more stress on my heart than it's worth.  My doctor took me out of work for 3 months to relax and to deal with the changing of medication that I'm going to be going through.

I miss Bailee.  I hate that I am out of work and she's not here with me.  Granted- I wouldn't be relaxing as much chasing her around.  That, and listening to how much fun she is having makes me happy for her.

We are headed down to St. George tomorrow to spend the weekend with her.  I am really excited to see her.  She brings so much life to me.

Basically now I am waiting on my Short Term Disability to go into effect so that I can get paid while I am off of work.

I am so bored.  I sleep till 12-2 and then just lay on the couch like a veggie.  I am on strict rules not to exercise too hard because my resting heart rate is around 130.  If I push it too heard who knows what'll happen.  I've already been told that if my heart rate isn't better by July 11th then I'll be put on heart medication to slow my heart rate.

I can't wait to start swimming regularly.  I need it.  It is zen for me.

Mike has been such a rock for me.  I know that this is in no way easy for him to watch me struggle.  But he wants to be there for me and he wants to see me get well and help me in anyway that he can.  That means more to me than anything.

Here's hoping for a speedy recovery so that I can be back at work in NO TIME!!  I love sleeping in, but I hate being lazy and just sitting around all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment