Monday, June 6, 2011

Goo Blues

It's been awhile since I posted.  I was looking forward to posting more frequently.... But, I've been delayed... Computer issues, spending time with the Goo, and health issues.

Bailee left to St. George for the summer last night.  And I am already missing her like crazy.  Acutally... I have been missing her like crazy since she left!  I called Eric about 40 minutes after they drove away and said, "Okay!  You've had your fun! It's time to bring her back now!"   ....needless to say- it didn't work.

I've got a case of the Goo Blues.   And I don't see them going away anytime soon.  My house is quiet and I am bored!

Oh  baby girl!  Mama misses you soooooooo very much!!

At least I know that she is having a whole lot more fun in St. George this summer than she'd have here. As one co-worker quoted today (from an adoption add none the less) ...... I am not giving her up, I'm giving her more.

So- can summer be over now???  I am ready for her to be back HOME with her Mommy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment