Thursday, April 21, 2011

Chasing Dreams

So-

Today I was sitting at work wishing more for myself.  So, I decided that I was going to finally chase my dreams.  I am tired of sitting around waiting for life to happen.

As of right now- I have applied for college.  Only 10 years after graduating High School... But, hey!  Better late than never!

Plus- It's not like I haven't been doing something with my life the past 10 years.  I have obtained some pretty hard licenses in Finance.  (Series 7 and 66)

I'm happy with where I have been... But, disappointed in the fact that I let my dream sit on the back-burner.

Anway... Look at me!

Setting out to get my Edumacation!!

Wish Me Luck!  I am sure it's not going to be easy being a Full-time Employee, Full-time Mommy, and Full-time student... But, I'm superwoman... I can do this!!!

1 comment:

  1. You're a very smart beautiful woman & mommy. I know you'll do a great job. You're a great example for you daughter. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete